Monday, May 5, 2014

Freshlook Colorblends on Dark Eyes

Anyone who knows me knows that I am obsessed when it comes to colored contacts! On my journey to find some that look natural on my dark black/brown eyes, I have found a couple brands that I have fallen in love with and watned to share with you! I just ordered a few through Lensmarketplace.com that I am waiting for to come in, but here are the ones that I have most recently used.

I will apologize right now for the quality of some of these pictures. They were taken up to 5 years ago on my now historic cell phone and I have since then obviously thrown away the contacts and cannot take new pictures.

Here are my natural eyes, no makeup, anything! It's a bit scary, I know. They are dark dark brown, almost black in color.


Freshlook Colorblends in Gray

These are the first colored contacts that I purchased back in 2009. These contacts were a bit uncomfortable at first. They are soft lenses which is all I have ever worn and took some getting used to. I do not remember them blurring my vision at all like some people have claimed that they do, and I did not notice any color change or gray haze while wearing them. They do look natural from far away but up close they were obviously contacts. I'm sure they would look a lot more natural on someone with medium brown eyes or lighter, but for me they did stand out. I still liked them though and will probably be repurchasing them sometime in the future.




Freshlook Colorblends in Gemstone Green

These contacts were so pretty! I loved them, they were comfortable and I didn't notice that I was wearing contacts. They color is very vibrant and fun! They are not the most natural looking, especially in daylight, but as far as green contacts go, these were my go to.



Hope this helps for anyone looking into buying contacts! I'll definitely be buying more from this brand in the future. They are not as natural looking as more expensive brands like Solotica or Magic Top, but as far as the quality you get for the price I think they're one of the better ones out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment